Calon atasanmu bisa saja diam-diam stalking akunmu. Di zaman now, mengenal seseorang juga bisa dengan menganalisa akun medianya. Banyak kok yang memilih opsi ini sebagai pertimbangan menerima seseorang bahkan di dunia pekerjaan.
Selamat Datang di Situs Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2020 dan Saat ini kami ingin memberitahukan Info Terbaru Lowongan Kerja dari Perusahaan Manulife dengan posisi Learning Operations Coordinator - Manulife yang dibuka saat ini. Jika Loker di Jakarta ini sesuai dengan kualifikasi kamu silahkan langsung mengirimkan lamaran melalui situs loker terbaru kami.
Memang setiap pekerjaan tidak lah mudah untuk di lamar karena harus memenuhi beberapa kualifikasi dan persyaratan yang harus kita penuhi sesuai dengan kriteria standar Perusahaan tersebut yang sedang mencari kandidat potensial untuk dapat bekerja. Semoga informasi lowongan kerja Learning Operations Coordinator - Manulife dibawah ini sesuai dengan Kualifikasi anda. Semoga Beruntung :D
Deskripsi Pekerjaan :
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Learning Coordination Job Details
- Acts as a full-time support for the Indonesia\'s Learning Activities and function.
- Work with Learning Partners and Cluster Leads in arranging program schedules, requirements and logistics
- Answer and manage AskHR tickets raised by Learning Partners and employees, in related to
- Timely queue management
- First line of escalation for tickets raised under Tier 2 and above
- Training System management (Compass) of training session requests from Learning Partners and employees
- Create training sessions on the system
- Cancel and reschedule training on the system
- Proxy enrollment on the system
- Create and maintain course calendar for distribution to employees
- Upload course materials content for pre-training and post content to Learning Management System (Compass)
- Organize the training/course materials in respect support to Learning Partners
- Manage end to end process for internal training programs coordination and administration.
- Session administration
- Post session administration (E-evaluation, etc.)
- Schedule, order or print, scan and track learning documents for training support (pre-training preparations and post-session support)
- Receive and coordinate reservation of resources required to deliver training programs (room reservation request, schedule room setup/tear-down & reserve training equipment, receive and request training related supplies and consumables). Confirm resource bookings and orders with Learning Partners
- Work with learning vendors and suppliers to meet training needs
- Generate periodic reports for learning partners and cluster leads
- Initiate and monitor training related incentives, reimbursements, charge-backs or deductions
- Expense process
- Assist in expense management in related to training programs (reimbursements, requisitions, LOMA, ALU
- Coordinate the LOMA and ALU enrollments for employee
- E-learning coordination in respect to support Learning Partner.
- Module translations (if necessary)
- Module uploading and testing
- Work with the other Learning Associates on the team in Asia to establish administrative processes as required
- Other duties as assigned (adhoc)
- Graduate of a bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years HR experience preferably in training/administration/recruitment
- Accustomed Working with compliance to various policies and practices;
- Working knowledge of HR Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well-developed time management skills with ability to handle multiple priorities; can work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong sense of urgency and flexibility
- Provide tiered support for Learning queries
- Preparation and releasing of certificates, letters that are driven by employee movements
- Maintains a professional and confidential approach while working with employee data and transcripts that are part of program logistics
- Share newly acquired information/knowledge with colleagues to create a learning environment
If you are ready to unleash your potential it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.8 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as \'MFC\' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under \'945\' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Cara Mengirimkan Lamaran :
Setelah Membaca dan telah mengetahui kriteria dan kebutuhan minimum kualifikasi yang telah dijelaskan dari info pekerjaan Learning Operations Coordinator - Manulife diatas dengan demikian jobseeker yang merasa belum memenuhi persyaratan meliputi pendidikan, umur, dll dan memang merasa berminat dengan lowongan kerja terbaru Learning Operations Coordinator - Manulife pada bulan Aug 2020 diatas, hendaknya secepatnya untuk melengkapi dan menyusun berkas lamaran kerja seperti surat lamaran kerja, CV atau daftar riwayat hidup, FC ijazah dan transkrip dan pelengkap lainnya seperti yang telah dijelaskan diatas, guna mendaftar dan mengikuti seleksi masuk penerimaan pegawai baru diperusahaan yang dimaksud, dikirim melalui link Halaman Selanjutnya di bawah ini.
Jika anda Tertarik dengan Lowongan Kerja Learning Operations Coordinator - Manulife Jakarta Agustus 2020 Tersebut diatas serta mampu Memenuhi Persyaratan dari Lowongan Kerja Learning Operations Coordinator - Manulife Jakarta Agustus 2020, Segera Kirimkan lamaran Kerja Anda Melalui Tombol Kirim lamaran Di bawah ini
Demikianlah Lowongan Kerja Learning Operations Coordinator - Manulife Jakarta Agustus 2020 kali ini kami sampaikan. Lihat Juga Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Bulan Ini Agustus 2020 terkait Lowongan Kerja Learning Operations Coordinator - Manulife Jakarta Agustus 2020 yang mungkin juga anda minati. Semoga Diterima dalam Proses lamaran Lowongan Kerja Learning Operations Coordinator - Manulife Jakarta Agustus 2020 ya gaes...