Lowongan Kerja PT Hashmicro Solusi Indonesia November 2020 -
If you’re looking for a workplace that enables you to unleash your true potential, advance your career, and become the best version of yourself, then you’ve found the right place!
At HashMicro, not only will you get to improve your hard skills, but you will also get to enhance your soft skills such as; communication and interpersonal, team-player, problem-solving, critical thinking, time management, adaptability, and leadership skills. So what are you waiting for? Come join us now!
Job Description :
- Proof of Concept Officer (POC)
- Discuss client's requirements with BD (businness development)
- Standardize the requirements and develop it with Product team.
- Present, persuade, and convince client about the benefit of our product.
- Product Consultant architects the future of our products by bridging engineering and business as you
- Manage a product's full lifecycle, from strategic planning to development and launch. Product Consultant will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design
- Build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's products to competitors' products.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Obtain product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Responsible for product launch and release plans.
- Monitor and analyse new technologies and inform company of their potential applications to the business. Conduct and lead forward looking research studies.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product analysis; answering questions and requests.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Experienced in the ERP or E-commerce industry
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in ERP or E-commerce Software
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Fast learner and great passion for innovation
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- A minimum of relevant bachelor degree