Lowongan Kerja APICAL Group November 2020 -
We believe that employees are our valuable asset and that everyone in our company is a key player in helping companies to reach the pinnacle of success. We are looking for professionals who are motivated, dynamic, responsible and disciplined willing to go forward and join us and become one of our great teams.
- Promote awareness of sustainability and good practices in refinery and related operation units, and team building through internal capacity building;
- Ensure that processes needed for the Quality Management System (QMS) are established, implemented and maintained.
- Ensure that the performance of the QMS is reviewed at planned intervals to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness. This review means assessing opportunities for improvement and the need for changes to the QMS.
- Lead the SDS QMS & Sustainability team in carrying out internal audits, external assessments (ISO, RSPO, ISCC, etc) and dealing with certification bodies on certification and compliance;
- Support and guide the team in buyers walkabout and satisfying buyers’ request for sustainability and/or traceability information;
- Cooperate with relevant departments and team members on sustainability related matters, and develop sub-level programs and action plan to ensure that all the requirements of sustainability and traceability are met;
- To support IT Department and respective departments in the development and implementation of the Apical Sustainability Assurance System (ASAS).
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.